Vocal Video, Inc., a California corporation ("Vocal Video"), is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected from individuals that visit our Site and make use of our online facilities and Services accurate, confidential, secure, and private. Any term not defined herein shall have the meanings as set forth in the Terms of Service: https://vocalvideo.com/tos.
1. Collection of Information
This Site collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information, such as Submissions, including, but not limited to Respondent Materials and Customer Materials, which may include your name, address, email address, photo likeness, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or Services and to deliver the Services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our Site, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this Site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of Submissions and other correspondence authorized by Vocal Video. It is the intent of this Site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this Site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any Site you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
2. Use of Information Collected
Vocal Video may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our Site and to ensure delivery of the Services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other Services that may be available to you from https://vocalvideo.com/.
Vocal Video may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future Services that may be offered.
Vocal Video does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists, respondent lists, and/or names to any third parties.
3. Access and Disclosure to Third Parties
Vocal Video may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Vocal Video, and/or our Site;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Vocal Video; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of https://vocalvideo.com/ and/or the general public.
- Facilitate or enter into a sale, merger or change in control of all or any part of our company or business or in preparation for any of these events.
To help us provide certain aspects of our Services, we use our affiliates and trusted key partners – in particular, we engage third parties to:
- Facilitate the delivery of email and SMS messages to Customers and Respondents.
- Facilitate Customers in making payments.
- Deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content.
- Help us track website conversion success metrics.
- Manage our customer support services to you.
4. Information You Share
Our Site and Services let you share information, including but not limited to Vocal Produced Videos, with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it can be indexable by search engines. Our Services provide you with different options on sharing and deleting your content but we cannot delete content from search engines so you need to be careful about information you make public.
5. We Want to Communicate with You
We may occasionally send you notification emails about updates to our product, legal documents, offer customer support or marketing emails. Except for cases where we are required to do so by law (e.g. notifying you of a data breach), you shall have the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving these messages free of charge.
6. Your Data, Your Rights
We can only identify you via your email address and we can only adhere to your request and provide information if we have personal data about you through you having made contact with us directly and/or you using our Site and/or Service.
Where you have provided consent, you may withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to withdrawing it. Whenever you withdraw consent, you acknowledge and accept that this may have a negative influence on the quality of the Site and/or Services. You further agree that Vocal Video shall not be held liable with respect to any loss and/or damage to your personal data if you choose to withdraw consent.
Where personal data is processed for the above purposes on the basis of Vocal Video’s legitimate interests, under the GDPR, you may object to such processing at any time. To do so please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
- To provide you with personalized content. We store user preferences, your default language, device and browser information, your profile information which includes, the level of usage of service and the web-pages on our Site which you visit, so we can identify you across devices and personalize the content you see.
- To advertise to you. We, or our service providers and other third parties we work with, place cookies when you visit our website and other websites or when you open emails that we send you, in order to provide you with more tailored marketing content (about our Services or other services), and to evaluate whether this content is useful or effective. For instance, we evaluate which ads are clicked on most often, and whether those clicks lead users to make better use of our tools, features and Services. If you don’t want to receive ads that are tailored to you based on your online activity, you may "opt out" of many of the companies that are involved in such tailoring by going to https://www.aboutads.info, https://preferences-mgr.truste.com/ or, if you’re located in the European Union, at https://www.youronlinechoices.eu. Opting out in this way does not mean you will not receive any ads; it just means that you will not receive ads from such companies that have been tailored to you based on your activities and inferred preferences.
- Google Analytics. In addition to the above, we have implemented on our Site and Services certain Google Analytics features that support Display Advertising, including re-targeting. Visitors to our websites may opt out of certain types of Google Analytics tracking, customize the Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ad Preferences Manager and learn more about how Google serves ads by viewing its Customer Ads Help Center. If you do not wish to participate in Google Analytics, you may also download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
You can choose to remove or disable cookies via your browser settings.
8. Data Retention
If you hold a Customer account with Vocal Video we do not delete the data in your account – you are responsible for and control the time periods for which you retain this data. There are controls in your account where you can delete data at the account level (all data in your account) and at the respondent level. If you are a Respondent, you will need to ask the Customer how long your responses will be stored in Vocal Video Services.
9. Data Storage and Transfer
Your information collected through our website may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Vocal Video or its affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Because Vocal Video is located in the United States, personal data provided to us will be processed and stored in the United States. If you are in the European Union, Switzerland, or European Economic Areas, this may mean that your personal data will be stored in a jurisdiction that offers a level of protection that may, in certain instances, be less protective than the jurisdiction in which you reside. For this reason, we have taken steps to enter into guarantees to ensure appropriate safeguards. Vocal Video is currently in the process of preparing to self-certify its compliance under Privacy Shield. Vocal Video intends to self-certify under Privacy Shield at the soonest practicable opportunity. Although we have not yet self-certified under Privacy Shield, Vocal Video agrees to conduct its activities in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Shield Principles. To the extent that Vocal Video processes any Customer Materials or Respondent Materials protected by EU Data Protection Laws and/or that originates from the EEA, to the United States, you acknowledge that Vocal Video shall be deemed to provide adequate protection (within the meaning of Data Protection Laws) for any such Customer Materials and Respondent Materials as though it has self-certified its compliance with Privacy Shield. Vocal Video agrees to protect such Customer Materials and Respondent Materials in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Shield Principles. If Vocal Video is unable to comply with this requirement, we shall inform you.
10. Children Under Age of 13
Vocal Video does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this Site.
11. Links to Other Web Sites
Vocal Video shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the User’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
14. Acceptance of Terms
15. How to Contact Us